The inscription is made on the form of the management, which can be found on the website www.les-estudiantines.ch under the tab Rental, with the manager of the buildings (reception area) or with the management. 5 The form has to be comprehensively filled in, signed and sent to FONCIA Léman SA, Place Benjamin-Constant 2, Postbox, 1002 Lausanne By mail, by fax +41 21 310 14 15 or a a pdf-file to email@example.com.
Fill out the online rental application form during registrations are opened
Join the following documents :
· Copy of passport of the student
· Copy of passport of the guarantor
· An admission confirmation from EPFL (or preregistration email stating the « BA » or MA » number)
· Copy of the 3 last salary slips of the guarantor or taxation report for independants ( bank statment are not accepted)
· The revenue of the guarantor should be at least 3 times the amount of the rent. You have the possibility to add a guarantor (http://www.estudiantines.ch/en/presentation-of-housing/room).
· Copy of the residency permit or confirmation of registration in Switzerland (for people having lived in Switzerland for more than 3 months)
· Copy of the debt collection office (office des poursuites) for people having lived in Switzerland for more than 3 months only
Read all the terms and conditions
Submit your application
Housing allocations are provided depending on the released housings and by following a waiting list. We are able to know if a housing is available only 30 days in advance. Considering this, you will be contacted, if you can be provided an accomodation, about a month before the date for which you registered.
Our waiting list is renewed twice a year.
Once your registration done, you will be added to the waiting list depending on the dates below. Please, note that information about disponibility will be sent only to people having submitted all the mandatory documents.
- September semester : Registrations open on the 1st of April. This waiting list will be active until the 30th of November oft he same year.
- February semester : Registrations open on the 1st of December oft he previous year. This waiting list will be active until the 30th of March following your application.
WARNING : Registration will not be transferred from semester to semester. If we haven’t been able to provide you with an accommodation, you will need to apply again on the next waiting list.
Solvency is defined as the capability of the tenant during the whole duration of the tenancy to assume the regular payment of the rents and charges. If you have no revenue, a guarantor, resident in Switzerland and solvent, is necessary. The latter has to supply all the required documents stipulated in the rental request. He will be the holder of the lease, the student being his sub-tenant. If you are of foreign nationality, you will have to supply a copy of your stay permit. In case you are waiting for the said document, we will base on the matriculation, prematriculation form or on the letter of acceptance of the EPFL or another document of the university judged to be equivalent. Once the permit is in your possession, you immediately have to transmit it to the management. If you are of foreign nationality, without any revenue and unable to provide a guarantor in Switzerland, you have to pay two months rent in advance over and above the other conditions. Once the lease is signed, the guarantee established, the first rent and the two months supplement in advance paid, you can present yourself at the reception, the manager awaits you there.